Awesome #EdTech Tool for Students: Take Notes While You Watch That Video for Class & Export To Google Drive – VideoNot.es Review
Here is another very cool tool for teachers, students, and parents.
If your child is assigned an online video to watch either at home or at school make sure that they download VideoNot.es. This very simple interface allows to to input the address of a video and a typing block opens up to the right hand side.
The brilliant bit is that the notes field takes a time stamp every time you begin to type, so that you can go back and watch the video at that point.
In the image below I opened up my video “When is My Child Ready for a Smartphone” video via the YouTube address, and you can see the notes I took on the right with the timestamp.
Ridiculously easy to use and understand. You can use video addresses from YouTube, Khan Academy, Coursera, Vimeo and more.
Create a free login using your Google Account and your notes will be automatically saved to your Google Drive. Alternatively you can share your notes or save them to your hard drive.
Well done VideoNot.es!!
Read more from the Internet Safety Blog
- Super Cool #EdTech Tool for Teachers and Parents – SmartestK12 Review
- I Disagree Completely With HuffPost Article – Here’s What You Should ACTUALLY Do If You Catch Your Kid Sexting
- An Open Letter to Teens Who Use Ask.fm; Read, Post, & Share
- VIDEO: Internet Safety: Before you buy your child a digital device – think safety
- VIDEO: Internet Safety Expert : Jesse Weinberger on WKYC-Cleveland to Discuss Cyberbullying and Internet Safety
- Internet Safety: Best Parenting Practices to Keep Children, Tweens, and Teens Safe in the Digital World
- Internet Safety for Parents: Being proactive is the only defense for your tweens, teens, and family
- Parents of teens WAKE UP! Fake Facebook account contributes to the abduction and murder of 15 year old Nichole Cable in Maine
- Entire High School Football Team Gets Suspended Because of Cyberbullying on Ask.fm
- A Cleveland Teen is Murdered After a Facebook Argument – aka Internet Safety Basics: DON’T Feed the Trolls
- Adults and Kids: Stop Being Stupid. The “Gonna-Be” Posts Are Going To Get You: Robbed, Kidnapped, Assaulted
Jesse Weinberger is an Internet Safety Expert, digital strategist, instructor, and the owner of OvernightGeek University. Weinberger is the author of “The Boogeyman Exists: And He’s In Your Child’s Back Pocket”; a guide for parents and educators on how to keep children safe in a 24-7 always connected digital society. Click here to learn more.
She has been teaching parents, schools, and students how to navigate online and mobile risks since 2003. Jesse is available for presentations to schools, parents, students, and organizations.
Latest VideosClick here to watch in a larger format«Prev1/1Next»Are live-streaming apps safe for kids? Meerkat, Periscope, YouNow, FlinchInternet Safety Safety Tips for Parents: Digital Parenting & Where to BeginInternet Safety Tips for Parents: Apps every parent should monitor and limitHow to protect children from online predators : WKYC - Live on LakesideYik Yak: What parents need to know to keep their children safe- Al Jazeera America ReportsBefore you buy your child a digital device - think safetyWhen Is My Child Ready for a Smartphone?Internet Safety Expert: Jesse Weinberger - Cyberbullying Tips for Parents«Prev1/1Next»