Web Design & Web Development, made simple
In terms of web development, it means creating some aspect of a web presence. That could be a traditional website (like this one) or an e-commerce site (where you can sell goods and services) or a blog to keep an organization or community up to date on events and news, or an e-newsletter campaign to increase exposure. Or all of the above.
Every case is different – and there lies the biggest strength of OvernightGeek; matching the look and feel of your website to the look and feel of your company/organization.
How do I know if I need a website, or software?
One of the most common questions we get is: “How do I know if I need a website?” – the simple way to answer that question is with another question: “What do you want your company to achieve?”. Then we go about finding the online solutions to those goals. Some typical goals are:
* Distribute company materials to potential customers
* Make communication between staff members easier
* Increase exposure for your product/company/organization
* Give clients an easy place to get downloads or answers to frequently asked questions
* Sell your product online to clients that you never would have had otherwise (ie outside of your geographical area)
* Create an image of your firm that sets you apart from your competitors
* Increase in-store sales by running online promotions
* Educate your clientele/staff/audience on a new or difficult topic
* Create a passive income stream by hooking into affiliate relationships with firms like eBay and Amazon.com
By getting to know you, your marketing materials, and what your clients are looking for, we can create a complete visual and written message that will ultimately meet your web goals.