Internet Safety: Best Parenting Practices to Keep Children, Tweens, and Teens Safe in the Digital World
Do you need a quick lesson on the best parenting practices for keeping your children safe online?
Watch this short 3 minute video goes over the least you should know.
(Can’t see the video below? Refresh your page)
Want to learn more? Check out our Internet Safety Course for Families
Read more from the Internet Safety Blog
- Internet Safety for Parents: Being proactive is the only defense for your tweens, teens, and family
- Parents of teens WAKE UP! Fake Facebook account contributes to the abduction and murder of 15 year old Nichole Cable in Maine
- Entire High School Football Team Gets Suspended Because of Cyberbullying on Ask.fm
- A Cleveland Teen is Murdered After a Facebook Argument – aka Internet Safety Basics: DON’T Feed the Trolls
- California Senate Bill 568: The “Eraser Bill” Will Accidentally Hurt the Cause of Internet Safety
- Adults and Kids: Stop Being Stupid. The “Gonna-Be” Posts Are Going To Get You: Robbed, Kidnapped, Assaulted
Jesse Weinberger is an Internet Safety Expert, digital strategist, instructor, and the owner of OvernightGeek University. Weinberger has created an online course for parents and families called Internet Safety for Families.
She has been teaching parents, schools, and students how to navigate online and mobile risks since 2003. Jesse is available for presentations to schools, parents, students, and organizations. Email for more information
Latest VideosClick here to watch in a larger format«Prev1/1Next»Are live-streaming apps safe for kids? Meerkat, Periscope, YouNow, FlinchInternet Safety Safety Tips for Parents: Digital Parenting & Where to BeginInternet Safety Tips for Parents: Apps every parent should monitor and limitHow to protect children from online predators : WKYC - Live on LakesideYik Yak: What parents need to know to keep their children safe- Al Jazeera America ReportsBefore you buy your child a digital device - think safetyWhen Is My Child Ready for a Smartphone?Internet Safety Expert: Jesse Weinberger - Cyberbullying Tips for Parents«Prev1/1Next»