Welcome WKYC- Channel 3 Fans!
Thanks for tuning in to WKYC – Channel 3 Cleveland at 7pm on Thursday October 17th to watch Internet Expert, Jesse Weinberger discuss cyberbullying as a general issue, and the role of parents as a specific potential remedy.
Parents: Get Educated – how to learn more about Internet Safety
Take Jesse’s course called Internet Safety for Families. You take the entire course online from the comfort of your home, and your purchase gives you access for an entire year. You can watch videos over and over, and share them with your spouse and children.
Click here to watch a free introductory video of the course, but be sure to use the discount code WKYC to get 50% OFF the current price of $129.
Read more from the Internet Safety Blog
- Internet Safety for Parents: Being proactive is the only defense for your tweens, teens, and family
- Parents of teens WAKE UP! Fake Facebook account contributes to the abduction and murder of 15 year old Nichole Cable in Maine
- Entire High School Football Team Gets Suspended Because of Cyberbullying on Ask.fm
- A Cleveland Teen is Murdered After a Facebook Argument – aka Internet Safety Basics: DON’T Feed the Trolls
- California Senate Bill 568: The “Eraser Bill” Will Accidentally Hurt the Cause of Internet Safety
- Adults and Kids: Stop Being Stupid. The “Gonna-Be” Posts Are Going To Get You: Robbed, Kidnapped, Assaulted
Jesse Weinberger is an Internet Safety Expert, digital strategist, instructor, and the owner of OvernightGeek University. Weinberger has created an online course for parents and families called Internet Safety for Families. She has been teaching parents, schools, and students how to navigate online and mobile risks for over 10 years. Jesse is available for presentations to schools, parents, students, and organizations. Email for more information